Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ian and I in France!!



This is the chateau Chenonceau.





Well Ian came on the 19th of December and then he just left this morning. Yes I am not the happiest person today but we had such a great time togther. We hung around my little town until friday when I got out of school. Then we went to Paris and had christmas dinner with my friend Preciouse at her house. Preciouse and her roommates made such an amazing dinner. We had so many courses that we couldn't even eath them all. We had soup and fish and muscles and ...some stuff I dodn't even know what is was but it was good. We all had to bring little gifts to trade with everyone. I brought things that come from my region of france and Ian and I got some cool little things like chocolate and these pottery cup things and a book. It was such a nice night. I had to translate alot for Ian but I think it was fun and he didn't mind.


Then we stayed in Paris for four days and saw all the buildings one should see when in Paris. For example Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, La Sein river, the Louvre, and all kinds of things. We had a good time in Paris.


We wanted t go to Italy but it was too expensive. So we decided to stay in France. We went to A town called Tours and stayed there for two nights. There are castles around that area so we took an excursion to two castles. One in Amboise and another castle called Chenonceau. That was my favorite one. I think we had the best time at the castles.


I will stop talking now and just post pictures.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Shawna! I'm so glad that Ian was able to come and visit with you. The two of you guys look so happy, enjoying your Christmas. Your pictures are just gorgeous, keep them coming I always enjoy viewing them. Miss you!