Saturday, August 26, 2006

I got an apartment!!!!

This is where I sleep. It is in the living room so during the day it serves as a couch.
This is the big window in the living room
This is what it looked like yesterday when we got it. Then today we bought a table cloth and put by bed/couch in the living room too. It looks better. The fire place doesn't work, so thats why we covered it with the table.
We have a piano!!!
The two white windows above those big green doors are our windows. They over look one of the squares in the center of town which is full of cafes. Our school is right across the square. It is so great.

I love the tile !
There are two big windows with shutters where we will put plants.
This is our kitchen. The thing next to the fridge is the washer-dryer. The older buildings put the clothes washer in the kitchen. We also have a dish washer farther down.

I am truly blessed with this place. Anyone who comes to see me can stay with us, Me and my friend Amy, anytime. You will love it!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Thanks!!!! I love it! Now we are just hanging out and buying stuff like table clothes and things to make it comfortable. We don't start school until next thursday. So I have lots of free time which is not that good when there is so much food and cool stuff to buy around. Keep me posted on things your doing too-Shawna