Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Well, after the great diner, Amy spilled her wine all over our new table cloth!!!! oh well, she got it out and not it is just a little darker than the rest of it but you can't tell. Afer that we went out fro the best chocolate ice cream I have ever had. That made us feel better. Yeah we finally got some food in our place so we were able to make the diner. This morning I made breakfast burritos. Last week we tried to go out for mexican food.....It was soooooo bad. The french idea of mexican food is not even close to being correct. We were really upset when we got our food. I really wanted a big fat good burrito, but I ended up getting a tortilla with meat and some dark sauce in it. That is it!!!! the rice and beans came on the side and those were not even that good. I couldn't believe that was the only mexican food they have. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!???? You know how bad food ruins my day? well that was not the best day.
These are my plants that I bought at the plant market. Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday they have a plant market down the street from our apartment. I don't really know what kind of plants they are but I will find out soon. I hope I can keep them alive for more than a few weeks.

2 comments:

kelly said...

hi there kiddo,
Geez Amy, way to go with the wine! Just kidding, it just makes the table have a nice little conversation piece. I'm sorry about the mexican food, or should i say, lack there of! I can try and send some good stuff your way if you just let me know what you want and need. By the way, i leave tomorrow......ahhhhh.... Just a little nervous. Call me and we can try to see eachother. Take care.
kelly

Sarah said...

yo sis,
well now you have some character to your table! I love your plants they are very nice, make sure you talk to them a lot and give them plenty of water... if that's what they call for, you might want to find out what they are so you know how often you are suppose to water them! Anyway, things are great here Audrey and I started going to the gym and swiming in the mornings and then going to classes in the evenings! I'm going to be one buff pregnant mamma! I'm pretty sore today though... i have a class at 4 15 i can't wait, it's so nice to get out of the house and do stuff!
Lilly, alexis and i went to the park yesterday, it was really fun Lilly LOVES slides! I'll have to send you some pictures pretty soon. do you have an address i could send them to so you can put them up and not just have them on your computer? Well take care little squirt i love you and miss you lots!
maybe next time if i write for this long i'll just e mail you!