Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sports clubs!!!!

Well, today was the day that all the sports clubs in Aix set up a booth and everyone can walk by and sign up for any club they want. So, today I looked at Karate, rock climbing, and salsa. I have not signed up for them yet but I will be attending the classes for the next two weeks for free to see if I like them. I think I will. The karate teacher was really nice and showed us where to meet and said there are alot of students my age in the class as well. That starts this thursday. Then I talked to the instructure for rock climbing and he sounded excited to have me come and start climbing. It is not too expensive. AND I talked to the teacher for salsa lessons. They have competitions and everything. So I might try to do that as well. Each of these clubs only meet one day a week so I don't think it will be too much. If it is I will just have to pick one I guess. I hope they go well. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: