Monday, October 30, 2006

Cuisine diploma


I went to my last coocking class last thursday. I was given my "cooking diploma" wich says that now I can cook french cuisine. I really just ate everything every time I went to the class so I think it is more like an eating diploma but whatever. Danielle, the woman who teaches it, said I can come back for Christmas or come once a month if I want. I think I will. I really enjoyed the class. We had so much fun. I have some good ideas for meals too. So I will cook for everyone when I get back.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so did you get my pictures of lilly? I'm glad you are still enjoying yourself... doesn't the time seem to be going by so fast?! I think it is, soon you will be on break for all the holidays coming up and then you only have a few months after that left of school and you be back here! So is french food mostly like sweet stuff, cakes and cookies and things? I made a Fabulous cake for jose's birthday it was 2 layered white cake with strawberry filling that i made from scratch and white frosting that i decorated with my left over strawberries!!
anyway i hope to talk to you soon i haven't heard from you in a while!! take care and be safe!