Monday, September 11, 2006

another week

Well.....I am still here. I think I am strting to get the idea that I am not just on vacation here. I am going to be here for a while. Today I took the bus to the cheap market to get some food that will last me a month or so. This was a huge place alot like costco. I was there for about 2 hours and I didn't even get to the other half of the store. So I got tons of food.
Sbhool is going well still. I think I am getting better at understanding my teacher when he speaks quickly. However my writing skills are another story. I need to work on all that still.
Anyways I just wanted to leave a little note to let you all know that I am still live and here. If anyone wants to come see me you are MORE than welcome. Sorry I don't have pictures this time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm glad you are doing well, and you are enjoying your classes more! i'm sorry i won't be able to get out there to visit you this time, maybe next trip you make to france i won't be prego! I should find out next tue what i'm having, so i'll keep you posted! Tell your roomie hi! take care and stay safe, love you lots!!