Friday, September 29, 2006

Last day of school party!!!


Mr. Paita stole my camera and took a picture of me writing my evaluation.

Today was the last day of the intensive language program that we have been taking to prepare us for the semester classes. Everyday we work from 8:30 to about 10:30 and then we take a break for a while and then come back and work until 12:30. Today when we came back from the break, our teacher came back from the break with two bags full of stuff. He had us all write an evaluation of what we thought of the class and him as a teacher just for his own assesment and then when we were done he took out some champaign that he bought, and cookies and stuff for a party! He is so great. He made a toast to us all and told us not to drink too much cause he didn't want us all leaving the class drunk. So we spent the rest of the class time talking and taking pictures with Mr. Paita. I hope I have a class with him during the semester. I was so blessed to have him and a teacher during this month. He is always in a good mood and we finished the month with a great party. He always draws pictures on the board to help us understand stuff when we are confused so before we left, we drew him a picture. He told me how he thinks I should move up a level and let everyone know how they did in the class and what we all need to work on. It was just a good class day.

No comments: