Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School !!!



I started school yesterday!! I am so excited to finally be doing something progressive. Yesterday we had to be at school by 8 to get the results for the test we took last week. Which means I just had to leave my house by 7:58 because we live so close. I tested in level 3 out of 4. So I did pretty good. I think I will be able to move up to level 4 by the end of the month. Then at 8:30 we started our class. My teacher is really funny so the FOUR HOUR CLASS goes by pretty fast. We look at some pages in different newspapers and then go over grammer and just talk alot. It is great!! We also have homework. Yesterday we had to make an interpretation about a story that the teacher told us in class and bring it back today. Tonight we have to read a story/poem and try to translate it enough so that we can understand it well. It is going well. I think I am going to learn so much in this next month. Then on mondays I have a news paper class in which we just read articles and talk about the meanings of the titles. That is really hard. I don't like that class as much as my first one. The teachers don't speak any english so it makes it hard to get away with just explaining something in english. I love it. Anyways, here are some pictures of my school. The buildings are really old and have so many class rooms.

No comments: